Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chris Connelly - The Episodes


Some day, while I listened to this album, my mother began to talk about some TV show about Bowie ... And to my comment that it isn't he, let's say that I haven't managed to convince her :) Now, although the way of singing resembles the early phase of above-mentioned, i found it difficult to accept this kind of comparison with a little bit, at least for me, boring Ziggy Stardust, and it is even quite inappropriate to powerful and complex vision like this.
Anyway, try to listen Bowie's albums after 1974, and while accepting that they exists at all, maybe you can fill your time with this excellent album :)

Review
Year : 2007                                                                                                Ex - Yu verzija    
Label : Durtro Jnana
TT : 57:10

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment