Monday, April 2, 2012

Stevie Wonder - Fulfillingness' First Finale


In my salad days i started with heavy metal. Later, i dismiss this genre completely (except Slayer, maybe). I wanted different kind of heaviness, something real. I'll remember Iggy Pop concert, during the nineties, he always had some heavy metal guys for his supporting band. By default they should be dangerous, yes? Motorbikes, tatoos, Satan, leather, etc. They may be dangerous, but old Iggy is nuclear bomb. And during the whole concert, his own band run away from him like rabbits. It was very funny to me. So ..... metal is for girls, not heavy at all :) But, in those metal days i had Stevie Wonder's LP "Talking book" on my wall, from my parents, probably. And, I went in, suspiciously, and discovered a whole new world. From that time i'm into more complex picture and lot of thing is passed through my ears (with very strict criteria, i must say).
And what about today's post? Today's post is simply elegant :)

Review
Year : 1974                                                                                               Ex - Yu verzija
Label : Motown
TT : 42:33
Lyrics
Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment